How can you tell if you are working with an Orange? Watch for these 7 clues
We humans really can’t hide who we are, and if you know what traits to look for, you can get a really good sense of a person’s True Colors.
This quote by Marcus Garvey captures the spirit of most Oranges (especially the extroverts).
With confidence, you have won before you have started.
You know you are working with an Orange if they are:
- Self-Confident: They take the initiative and aren’t afraid to get things moving if they feel leadership is lacking.
- Challengers: They thrive on competition and may get involved in situations just to see if they can be successful where others have failed
- Push boundaries: They don’t conform to other peoples ideas, and like to test limits. Red tape and bureaucracy can bog them down.
- Impulsive & Spontaneous: They can become easily distracted if their attention isn’t kept focussed and prone to making on the spot decisions.
- Self-described Multitaskers: They enjoy working on several things at once and can switch gears quickly.
- Carefree: They try find the fun in everything they do so may think a goal isn’t worth achieving if it’s not fun along the way.
- Direct Communicators: They are ‘tell it like it is’ people. If you want frank, forthright feedback, ask an Orange.
Now test your True Colors knowledge by taking our True Colors quizzes on our Resources page