How can you tell if you are working with a Green? Watch for these 7 clues
We humans really can’t hide who we are, and if you know what traits to look for, you can get a really good sense of a person’s True Colors.
This quote by Amy Cuddy describes the perspective of most Greens
It’s not uncommon for people to overvalue the importance of demonstrating their competence and power, often at the expense of demonstrating their warmth.
You know you are working with a Green if they are:
- Learners: They have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve.
- Deliberative: They take serious care in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles
- Reserved: They seek autonomy and usually prefer to work alone.
- Perfectionists: Aren’t satisfied until the work is 100% right.
- Analytical: They tend to search for reasons and causes and have the ability to think about all factors that might affect a situation
- Intellectual: They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions
- Competent: They pride themselves on being good at what they do and expect competent follow through from others
Now test your True Colors knowledge by taking our True Colors quizzes on our Resources page