How can you tell if you are working with a Blue? Watch for these 7 clues
We humans really can’t hide who we are, and if you know what traits to look for, you can get a really good sense of a person’s True Colors.
This quote by Bill Richardson describes the Blues desire for harmonious working relationships).
We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together.
You know you are working with a Blue if they are:
- Adaptable: They prefer to ‘go with the flow.” They tend to be ‘now’ people who take things as they come.
- Includers: They are accepting of others. They show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them.
- Restorative: They are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
- Developers: They recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
- Relators: They enjoy close relationships with others and find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Caring: They lead with feelings .
- People Oriented: They are cooperative, nurturing and empathic
Now test your True Colors knowledge by taking our True Colors quizzes on our Resources page